Vintage Slazenger 1937 Fred Perry and Dan Maskell training tennis racket
Condition -Good used condition- some small scuff marks on the head and some light discolouration due to the age . Some small amount of ware to the black grip on the handle and at the end of the handle -(see pics). On the face of the racket the O and R in FOREHAND has partially worn away . There is no warping in the racket head or handle and the strings have superb tension .
- FOREHAND AND SERVICE FACE and the initials PM on one side of the racket face
- BACKHAND FACE on the other side of the racket head
- On one side of the handle – READY! ON YOUR TOES CONCENTRATE WATCH THE BALL GET INTO POSITION STROKE FIRMLY FOLLOW THROUGH
- Just above the black handle there is a thin light layer of wood with the letter and number L 2-(partially worn)
- On the other side of the handle – SPECIALLY MADE BY SLAZENGER IN CONSULTATION WITH FRED PERRY WORLD CHAMPION AND DAN MASKELL COACH- ALL ENGLAND CLUB WIMBLEDON